Who We Are
Earth Works Eco-freshies® is a small business that was born in Berkshire UK, in 2020, the year the world changed. During the COVID-19 lockdown, founder and owner Toni transformed her hobby into a growing venture with a mission to help savvy consumers reduce waste and shop more responsibly. Eco-freshies® has been built from the ground up ethically, sustainably, and with a lot of love.
We are dedicated to running our business responsibly and with the health of our precious planet at the forefront of everything we do. We’re proud to be a household brand that provides beautiful, unique, and giftable products that first do no harm.
We are also passionate about giving back to our local and greater community and spreading positivity with every purchase. That’s why we’ve partnered with some very deserving charities to make a small donation every time you purchase one of our Eco-freshies. We’re glad to be able to make a difference with you. From our eco-friendly initiative to our finished product, we’re happy to have a caring heart at the centre of everything we do.
Our Charity Initiative
Our Eco-freshies are not the only thing we’re passionate about – we also love to give back and welcome you to join us in giving to your favourite charity with every purchase. £1 from the sale of every eco-freshie sold will go straight to the charity of your choice. Discover the mission and vision of each of our deserving charities so that you’ll be ready to make a decision when you place your order.
- WWF is one of the most prominent independent conservation organisations that work to help humans and wildlife live together well and benefit the health of both parties. They advocate for lower carbon emissions, helping to mitigate the effects of climate change and to push for sustainable living.
- Save the Children is an organisation that aims to nurture and care for the wellbeing of children by providing education, food, and medicine. In 2020, over 40 million children have been assisted across the globe thanks to the efforts of this important organisation.
- RSPCA is a national Charity in the UK supporting and providing critical care for thousands of animals suffering from neglect, cruelty and abuse every year.
- DEC the Disasters Emergency Committee works around the world, currently in Ukraine and neighbouring countries, meeting the needs of all refugees and displaced people.
- WaterAid is an international NGO focused on water, sanitation and hygiene for the poorest and most deprived. It was set up in 1981 as a response to the UN International Drinking Water decade.
What We Care About
We exist to provide savvy, environmental enthusiasts like you with a unique, useful, and beautiful product that you can feel good about purchasing and gifting. We also care deeply for our irreplaceable planet and create our products with the wellbeing of the earth in mind. This is why we’re so glad to present you with a product that is 100% biodegradable, natural, plastic-free, and vegan.
Why We Created Eco-freshies
We recognised the harmful dangers of traditional air fresheners and set out to create a better product that would be more aesthetically pleasing, enjoyable to use, and most of all, eco-friendly and healthy for our precious environment. Traditional disposable car fresheners can pose a risk to the health of you and your family as well as a threat to our environment. Most are created with synthetic chemicals that linger in the air of small spaces like your vehicle and can emit harmful chemicals that lead to headaches, central nervous system issues, liver complications, and even cancer. Less severe but still concerning effects also include sneezing, itchy eyes, respiratory struggles, and other allergy-like symptoms.
At Eco-freshies, we’re not willing to take any chances when it comes to the health and safety of our customers. That’s why we went the extra mile to offer our car and wardrobe fresheners as natural, biodegradable, and vegan. The only ingredients you have to concern yourself with are those found in essential oils which are natural and known to calm nerves and even heal in some cases.
|Kickstarter Assistant Admin - My Right Hand Lady||Assistant Marketing Manager||General and Digital Assistant|